Expires October 27, 2122 18:24 PST
Buy now and get 0% off
Anker Portable Charger, USB-C Portable Charger 10000mAh with 20W Power Delivery, 523 Power Bank (PowerCore Slim 10K PD) for iPhone 13 Series/iPhone 12 Series, S10, Pixel 4, and More
- Charge Fast Anywhere: The 20W USB-C port has enough power to charge an iPhone 12 to 50% in just 30 minutes. Also equipped with a 12W USB port if you need to charge a second device.
- Super Slim: At only 0.6 inches thick, this 20W portable charger fits in any backpack, purse, or work bag.
- Backup Power: The 10,000mAh cell capacity gives you enough power to charge an iPhone 12 twice, a Samsung S20 over one and a half times, and an iPad mini 5 once.
- Safe Travels: PowerCore features our exclusive MultiProtect safety system which combines a fire-resistant casing, temperature control, and many more safety features so you can charge anywhere with no worries.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD, USB-A to USB-C cable, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PRODUCT SPECSHigh-Speed Charging
The 20W USB-C port offers the kind of charging speed that you’d normally only find in a wall charger. Charge your iPhone 12 to 50% in just 30 minutes or charge a Samsung S20 in 1.5 hours.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high cell capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely notice it in your pocket.
Power up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours with an 20W USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via a 10W USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10 hours.
Our MultiProtect safety system combines temperature control, short-circuit protection, and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind when charging.
With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
10,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.