Expires October 27, 2122 18:16 PST
Buy now and get 0% off
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 11/12 / Mini/Pro/Pro Max / 8 / X/XS Samsung S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More
- Small Size, Big Power: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux provides more than two charges for iPhone XS or Galaxy S10, and over one charge for iPad mini 5.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), mesh bag, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
PRODUCT SPECSAstonishing Size
PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is incredibly slim and light for its large capacity. It can charge a phone up to two times and most tablets once. Weighing just half a pound, it’s only slightly heavier than a baseball and is designed to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket; perfect for work or travel.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or enable trickle-charging to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
Buy with confidence. Designed and constructed using high-quality materials and powered by LG 21700 battery cells, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is built to last.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
-iPhone 12, 12Mini, 12Pro, 12 Max Pro, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
-iPad Pro 2018
Recharging Time: 3 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
-Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
-Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
-Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3 hours. Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours
-This portable charger can not be recharged via laptop.
When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.