Anker 535 5-in-1 USB-C Hub for iMac for $59
- Made for iMac: Designed to work with both old and new iMacs to make ports much easier to access.
- 5-in-1: Connect to your iMac’s Thunderbolt port to get access to SD and microSD card slots, 2 USB-A ports, and a USB-C port.
- Make Ports Easy to Reach: No more awkwardly stretching or reaching to use the ports on the back of your iMac. With this hub, you’ll have 5 ports right in front of you every time you need them.
- Transfer Files at High Speed: Both USB ports and the USB-C port support a maximum file transfer speed of 10 Gbps, while the SD and microSD card slots let you transfer your latest photos at up to 312 MB/s.
- What You Get: Anker 535 USB-C Hub (5-in-1, for iMac), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Make Ports Easy to Reach
Add 5 ports to the front of your iMac to make transferring files and connecting devices easier than ever before.
Transfer Photos, Videos, and More
Whether you need to backup to an external hard drive or check out the results of your latest shoot, you’ll now have a port to do it with. Transfer at up to 10 Gbps with the USB-C and USB-A ports, or at 312 MB/s with the SD and microSD card slots.
Set Up in Seconds
Simply attach the hub to the bottom right or to the vents of your iMac, tighten the screw to secure, and then plug the USB-C connector into your iMac’s Thunderbolt port.
Dimensions: 114 × 47 × 28.5 mm / 4.48 × 1.85 × 1.12 in
Weight: 108 g / 3.8 oz