Anker 521 Car Charger (32W) for $25
Anker USB C Car Charger, 30W 2-Port Type C Fast Car Charger with 18W Power Delivery and 12W PIQ, PowerDrive PD 2 with LED for iPhone 12/12 Pro/Mini / 11 / XS/Max/XR/X, Pixel, iPad, and More
- Power Delivery: Loaded with 18W of charging powerthe perfect match for the latest iPhone series.
- Break the Speed Limit: Simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1. 5 hours faster than standard chargers, leaving them in the dust.
- Universal Compatibility: Optimized to work flawlessly with your sub-C and legacy USB phones, tablets, and more.
- Superior Safety: Anker Multiproduct safety system ensures total protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker 521 Car Charger (32W)/PowerDrive PD 2, welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Under the Hood
Equipped with 1 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 12W legacy USB port with PowerIQ, to simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1-and-a-half hours faster than other chargers.
Advanced Safety Features
Your car provides the airbags, we provide MultiProtect. Our exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more—ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 2018, Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7, Note 8/7, Google Pixel 3/2/XL, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5/G6, HTC 10, and More
PowerDrive PD 2 is designed to charge phones and tablets. To charge laptops like MacBook and Huawei Matebook at full speed, you will need a charger with at least 30W output.
Input: 12V / 24V ⎓ 4A
USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A (max.) Dimensions: 35.7 × 35.7 × 68.6 mm / 1.41 × 1.41 × 2.70 in Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Not Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
Due to the design of some Mazda cars, the charger may become stuck in the outlet. If this happens, try turning the charger 90 degrees to remove.
Total USB Ports
1.38 x 1.38 x 2.68 inches