Expires October 27, 2122 18:16 PST
Buy now and get 0% off
- Charging for Home and Office: Now you can experience wireless charging day and night with one PowerWave Stand at work and another at home.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge. For best results, use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: 2 313 Wireless Charger (Stand) / PowerWave Stand, 2 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PRODUCT SPECSVersatile Viewing
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including OtterBox cases.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 13 mini / iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly).
This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore cannot charge the iPhone 13 and 12 series magnetically.
Does not support vertical charging for iPhone 13 mini and 12 mini.
Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging—including OtterBox defender cases.
Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.