The KyotoUI Kit was developed with the goal of supporting any web project, resulting in the creation of a block system that supports all use cases. KyotoUI has everything you need in a single file to build modern and simple interfaces.
Simplify your landing page creation process with KyotoUI Pro, the newest and most comprehensive landing builder for Figma. Designed to empower designers and developers alike, it provides you with everything you need to build beautiful, user-friendly landing pages in minutes. Save your time by using 1000+ pre-made blocks and modern components instead of building from scratch. No more staring at a blank screen, wondering how to kick-start that new project. Just fire up KyotoUI and start producing design results to be proud of within minutes.
- Dark & Light Mode. Components are accessible in both dark and light mode, so you can integrate them easily in your projects
- Responsive Design. Desktop, Tablet & Mobile breakpoints are available to help you design across all platforms
- Tailwind Ready. The structure of the utility classes from Tailwind CSS can be found throughout the kit, for a better UI process
- Easy Customization. Change one style & apply changes to the entire library
- Variants & Auto Layout. Each element has been carefully designed with Auto Layout 4.0, super-smart variations, and accessibility in mind
- Atomic Design. This kit has been created with the Atomic Design Methodology in mind
KyotoUI Pro Version: Freelancer Plan
- 500+ Components & Variants
- 250+ Global Color & Text Styles
- Single User License
- Lifetime Updates & Support
- "Using Kyoto has been fantastic for my workflow. It made it really easy to create a very good looking project in no time. Every designer should have this in their toolbox!"
- "An attractive, clean and very well organized, easy to use and implement in any project. A product that can make your workflow easier and help you maintain consistency in your design."
- "KyotoUI has helped us a lot to improve product development time for our customers. Our main focus is on developing MVPs, so any improvement in execution time is a plus for us."
- Figma is required in order to run the file
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Max number of device(s): 1
- Version: 1.1
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here