Wake up, America, or you’ll never be successful, in your quest to achieve, changes for the better! Whether, it relates to local, regional, national or international issues, unless/ until we start looking at the bigger – picture, without wearing rose – colored, glasses, we will never upgrade from the same – old, same – old, ways! We must demand political leaders proceed, with pragmatic idealism, nothing, of consequence, will occur! With that in mind, this article will attempt to consider, review, examine, and briefly, discuss, how this relates, regarding, local, regional, state, national and international issues of the day, and challenges.
1. Local: How often have you witnessed, local residents, seek, unrealistic, pie – in – the – sky, solutions, perhaps, at the expense of the best, realistic, pragmatic approach? For example, while many communities are experiencing empty storefronts, and other challenges? Instead of looking for ways to make changes, productively, many look to the past! The world evolves, and only, when we do so, wisely, will we preserve the ability to adapt, and survive, vibrantly! Too many perceive their wish – lists, as reality! Instead of refusing any possibilities, wouldn’t it be wiser, to consider ways, to compromise, seeking a meeting of the minds, for the common good? Demand modifications and ways to reach agreement, instead of, refusing to proceed with a positive, can – do, attitude, and an open -mind, for the greater good! Unless / until, communities ensure economic viability, in a sane way, we will be unsuccessful, etc!
2. Regional: Wouldn’t It make sense, to address the most relevant issues, proactively, such as infrastructure, sustainable jobs, meaningful health care, safety issues, and working together, for the greater good? Only when regions, work together, in a realistic, quality way, will we all benefit!
3. State: What are States Rights, and why do they matter? How many more must die before we use some common sense and consider, sane, gun control and safety? We register cars, and license cars, so, why not, guns etc, in a way, which protects everyone, from those, unfit, to carry guns?
4. National: We must address the way, elections and voting, happens! Is the Electoral College, still relevant or fair? Why do we permit the filibuster to control the Senate? Can we afford to delay?
5. International: While national leaders must protect their countries, unless / until, nations work together on issues such as Climate Change and environmental protection, the world is at – risk!
We must become better and wiser! The must occur, sooner, rather than later!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. His company, PLAN2LEAD, LLC has an informative website http://plan2lead.net and Plan2lead can also be followed on Facebook http://facebook.com/Plan2lead
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539