Periodic Personal Maintenance For Better Health!: 5 Dates To Remember
If, you wish, to live, the healthiest life, possible, doesn’t it make sense, to plan, effectively, carefully, thoroughly, etc? Although, each of us, receives no guarantees, regarding, our health, and well – being, it is possible, to increase your personal – health – odds, by, perceiving and conceiving of, creating, scheduling, and sticking – to, a meaningful schedule, which works, for – you! There are many steps, and actions, we might, and should take, but, there are, perhaps, five of these, which are easiest, and quite meaningful, to remember, and utilize. With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 key dates, to recall and remember, and take advantage of.
1. Semi – annual dental visit: It is amazing, to many people, how important, to overall health, is having a semi – annual, dental visit. A quality, oral examination, by a trusted professional, is often, an essential, step, in, not only, detecting, issues, related to the mouth, teeth, gums, and oral cavity, but, many other potential health issues. Many illnesses, and diseases, are detected, early, by a thorough, comprehensive, oral examination. Some of these, include: diabetes; leukemia; oral cancer; pancreatic cancer; heart disease; and kidney disease.\
2. Annual physicians check – up: When, one goes, annually, for a check – up, to the same physician, who he trusts, there is a way, to measure, and observe, any changes, which may indicate, potential health issues. Changes, in terms of one’s heart measurements, such as an EKG, etc, when detected, early, are far easier to address, in a timely manner, instead of when, one waits/ avoids. Similarly, the early signs, of potentially, serious/ dangerous diseases/ illnesses, such as cancer, etc, are among, the most important, often – life saving, ways to be prepared, and prevent, more serious scenarios!
3. Bi – annual eye exams: Addressing issues, related to the eyes, etc, on a regular basis, are a good, preventative way, to avoid, these, getting worse/ more serious! Doing this, is, about, more than, identifying the need, for wearing corrective lenses, etc, but, often, addressing, some of the diseases of the eye, etc!
4. Colonoscopy: The guidelines, generally, for having, a Colonoscopy, is, after, age 50, having this test, every 5 years. For some, with family histories, or, personal health issues (previously discovered), the recommended interval, may be reduced. This may prevent a spread of cancer, by addressing it, sooner, rather than later!
5. How one proceeds, when he doesn’t feel well, for a period of time: How do you proceed, when you don’t feel well, for several days? Do you keep, saying, it will go away, and is nothing, or will you consult with your trusted, health professional, and get a professional opinion?
Are you ready, willing, and able, to proactively, proceed, taking preventative steps, to ensure, potential, earlier detection, of serious, and/ or, life – threatening issues? It’s your life, and you have the personal responsibility, to take timely actions?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539